[pp.int.general] Some clarification on PPAU and PP-CAT.

Mozart Olbrycht-Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Wed Sep 26 07:49:22 CEST 2012

You presume far too much.

It was not presented by PPAU at all. Pirate Party Australia requested
that the idea be heard again, as we couldn't understand what was being
proposed. The poor quality of the remote delegate system meant that
this was interpreted as us asking for a vote on it, and by the time it
was over, both myself and the other delegate participating were so
frustrated that we vowed never to attend another PPI conference.

I met the Catalonian Pirate here twice. He never once mentioned
wanting to become part of PPI, and I believe he returned to Spain
before the PPI conference.

The motion was not Australian – it was effectively European because
the conference was so poorly run that our request to hear the proposal
again was ignored and taken to a vote.

You still have not said how you would improve anything. I'm yet to see
any positive contribution.