[pp.int.general] Some clarification on PPAU and PP-CAT.

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:33:10 CEST 2012

Hi Mozart, excuse me for jumping in, I read clearly that Antonio mentions
that the PPI (and all PP's in fact) HAS to respect its own rulings. As far
as I am informed is Antonio right in his action (prove me otherwise).
And the solution is basicly,1- obey these rulings. 2- our organisation has
to professionalise (confirmed by most starting PP's, read about their
current organisational problems) and 3- grow up and get a grip on one's own
ego (see the immature remarks like, go visit a psychiatrist!)
I personally think that these comment on specific persons about personnel
differences should be discussed in private accordingly. As Johan karlsson
mentioned in his last mail [Please read this message as if your list
subscription depended on it]
Nothing personnel, just feedback.
Anouk