[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:06:08 CEST 2012

Another try, please mail me privately for questions directed straight at
me. I hope that it will not create controversy, it is with the intention to
unite the pirates globally. I added some new lines because of more feedback
from elsewhere. I didn't include the universal human rights, they are too
biased. (the sky is the limit, somehow, some-way, someday simultaneous
singularity):

*The right of protection of each individual human being* including :
-  its privacy
-  its physical body (including DNA)
-  its impartiality
-  juridical
-  against unfair competition and corporatocracy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy
-  the under-aged as a group with extra protection

*With the right of:*
-  a reasonable transparent legislature and transparent public
organisations http://www.transparency.org/
-  self-determination of its fate and body (including the unborn).
-  being impartially reviewed whether on sex, believe, race, etc.
-  freely using natural drugs or natural therapies, natural cures, or
natural medicines (like homoeopathy and so on). *I don't name all drugs,
because synthetic (and halve-synthetic) drugs are not natural and have to
come under the medical licence scheme, Or to put it in another way, these
chemicals need regulation, so no you can not have 100 gram of cocaine a day
from your chemist :)*
-  freedom of expression of opinion with a minimum of respect towards
anybody
-  direct voting on the legislature or to have it delegated (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliberative_democracy)
-  to be informed of and access to personal data and the right to correct
or comment
-  form / join freely a cooperation (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism)
-  growing up to become adult with a guarantee on protection, support, care
and education.
-  free access to medical, scientific and technological knowledge and
education
-  minimal healthcare
-  minimal social assistance
-  contentious relationships with others in their own chosen way (*ex.when
people decide to live in a commune or same sex relations etc. as long as it
is with everyone's free will*)
-  making the marginal error (*because nobody is perfect*)

*With the obligation *(*nobody likes to hear them*)*:*
-  of healthy water, and healthy grown nutrition
-  transparent information on ingredients of processed food and
beverages and all other products.
-  to respect the law defined by the legislature (*I explain why this is
important, as the pirate party we have a agreement to cooperate as a group,
without agreement, like disrespecting the rules, there is no common pirate
party, just like national law that one day will be replaced
with an internal law once everybody is properly supported and educated)*
-  to actively contribute to these principles (*without input nothing moves*
)
-  to respect everybody as they expect to be respected by everybody (*no
abuse, no violence, nettiquette*)
-  to be held responsible for their own behaviour and acts (*you break
something, you pay*)
-  to become more loveable, peaceful and happy :)

*With the demand of:*
*- * The information society needs complete new rulings (preserve openness,
change copyright laws on digital data, internet as public space/good,
reforming patent law and ipr etc.)
-  freedom (as in: restrictions need rationale justification,
no restricting of behaviour which doesn't harm anyone)
-  accountability (additional legislature?)
-  traceability (additional legislature?)
-  inclusive humanism (tolerance and rationality:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism)
-  a healthy and sustainable global environment
-  abolishment of war, only in self-defence and to protect international
humanitarian aid missions
-  abolishment of arms-trade over national borders. (*making money on
arms-trade is against humanity but we can not deny that we need a peoples
army to protect souveranity. So hence we need to produce arms to
counterbalance the world against the savage nature and heritage in present
times. But to produce arms to protect ourself and then SELL them abroad is
NOT COMMON SENSE. The way out is stopping proliferation is by stopping
export*)
-  more free public parties

*methods:*
- occams razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor)
- K.I.S.S. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.I.S.S.)
- the pirate wheel:
http://falkvinge.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/manual/PirateWheel-2011-11-13.pdf
 (*or any better alternative*)
- Liquid Feedback: http://liquidfeedback.org/ (*or any better alternative*)

the good news, there are more rights then obligations. lol

 And I hope that a lot of  mothers like it too, they are with voting very
> aware of the future for their children !

 *What did I forget or wrongly? Any controversy? Did I write too much?