[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:47:54 CEST 2012

Thank you all very much for the input so far, I give a short reply to some
misunderstanding.
First sorry for the 'funny' remarks, I forgot that lots of you read only
plain text. Their is a nuance given in colours and size.

Secondly, yes I know I pushed things here, but scrapping text is easier
then adding text so hence the presentation.

Thirdly, about the integrity of the body including the unborn is ment to go
beyond the abortion discussion. I explain, the text is ment to read as
there is the pregnant mother's embryo/baby is INCLUDED in her body (right).
It is her decision only in the end. I do not claim anything about abortion,
there are some pirate woman amongst us and talking to them I hear that it
is an important issue to them. Since we need all the members and votes we
can get and because this would be likely outvoted because we are mostly MEN
and DON'T see the importance of it. I urge to have this in the pirate core.
I rest my case.

In a few days I will give a synthesis.
Again thanks everybody.