[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus-

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Thu Sep 27 11:55:54 CEST 2012

In Sweden everyone (as in all political parties and all of the
population except a few extremists) are in favor of women's right to
decide whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.

Taking that into account it would, for us, just be silly to even
consider taking any other stance than a strong support for the right to
abortion. But having said that I don't think many of the Swedish pirates
would even start to consider that issue as a core pirate issue.

/Mab