[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus - TLDR version

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:44:02 CEST 2012

Anton,

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Please confirm awareness about the fact that the use of the exact terms, as stated, is only a kind introductory lead building on his own exact words:

"TLDR; Pirate core values according to me.

This is the last part of my previous mail. If you don't want to read
through all the extra crap I've written there, at least read this message."

You see, looking at it that way, you would have understood I meant to say I have taken the time and given it the necessary attention, something which, in my eyes, can not be labelled as bad at all.

As for being civil, I really appreciate it that you tried not to make this the third ultimatum I get from a Swede in too short a period.

Pirately yours.

Antonio.
PP-ES