[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Thijs Markus thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Fri Apr 5 21:37:48 CEST 2013

Spring rituals involving eggs have more to do with the nesting
behaviour of birds than with religious dogmatism. Spring rituals
pre-date the gods and will probably exist long after the gods are gone -
we are to an extend animals that feel invigorated by the onset of warmer
weather and milder downpour, trees blossoming, and animals coming out of
hibernation. As the world springs back to life after winter, so does the
human spirit, and that will call for a celebration regardless of the
presently prevailing religious insanities. And eggs are tied to this
season. In fact, it is you who follows religious dogmatism by
attributing these symbols to the christian savages.