[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Gareth Nelson gareth at garethnelson.com
Sat Apr 6 01:04:18 CEST 2013

Easter is secular to most people, having some fun relating to easter is not
a religious activity.

Pirate politics shouldn't give a damn what someone's religious beliefs are
so long as such beliefs don't harm others in the actual practice if us
pirates are to be a multi-dimensional movement that truly cares about civil
liberties.

For what it's worth i'm a member of the Church of Satan who celebrates
easter and xmas (or "giftmas" as I call it) - because these holidays are
fun and almost entirely secular these days.

---
“Lanie, I’m going to print more printers. Lots more printers. One for
everyone. That’s worth going to jail for. That’s worth anything.” -
Printcrime by Cory Doctrow