[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:32:47 CEST 2013

you are right, Mozart  :) Credits go to PP AU because they made first one.
And as well to PP NL that spread the word (that's how I noticed it and
started remixing for PP HR, PP RS and PPI)

I took the liberty to ad QR code for posters and PPI signet. Hope you don't
mind, people on facebook love it, more than 4000 people saw this PPI poster
for 10 hours since it was published
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=638183649541366&set=a.417852151574518.116412.152709151422154&type=1

Having in mind that message is very good I guess the goal was to spread it
across pirate media.

P.S. Pirate party of Croatia is in the campaign for European Parliament
elections so any help would be good: share, RT, or donate
web; https://pirati.hr/
tw: https://twitter.com/PiratskaHRV
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pirati.hr

and of course  https://www.facebook.com/ppinternational