[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Mozart Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Mon Apr 8 03:41:41 CEST 2013

I am just cautious because we generally believe in attribution, and how can
we argue that publicity helps the artist if our own umbrella organisation
removes attribution and gives no credit? :-)

This is particularly important for us (and perhaps other non-European
parties) because we rarely get any publicity from the European successes,
so we have to generate it through our own methods. We got less than ten new
members after the Berlin election, for example.