[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:47:30 CEST 2013

aye!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=638338606192537&set=a.417852151574518.116412.152709151422154&type=1
credits!

and you have DM on FB :))

oh noes, I shared on PPI FB fan page lots of PP AU stuff. And I must say I
am completely amazed by the industry debate on piracy you had few months
ago, the way it was set promoted and follow up - it was for a handbook,
really.

Let's make this movement grow :) and  regardless of umbrella organisation,
if this is what you like to name it. But really, PPI is only providing a
platform for communication to pirate parties.

best

JJ