[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Frédéric JOUVIN frederic.jouvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:20:07 CEST 2013

I like the "international and universal" reference symbolism with the laurel, like for the Anonymous logo.

By the way, UN are looking for people to explain them "What the internet is".

It was tweeted yesterday by the UN twitter official account.

I replied to this tweets saying that "They should ask Anonymous & friends and the Pirate Party, because we had an honnest idea about what it should be" !

But I am not sure my little voice (tweet) will be heard. But if we tweet alltogether, we could have our message heard in a great symphony.

@stmanfr

PP FR member.