[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Patrick Godschalk patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Apr 18 21:41:17 CEST 2013

Awesome idea, fits with my use of Facebook: solely as a propaganda tool.

Here's an alternative version:

JPG:
https://owncloud.piratenpartij.nl/public.php?service=files&t=5d46e03aec720e7d339703cf63be15c4

PNG:
https://owncloud.piratenpartij.nl/public.php?
service=files&t=3d7b168a31516cb47852be2fca66fe6b

XCF:
https://owncloud.piratenpartij.nl/public.php?service=files&t=b14c77124543b62917c8abceb33addc7

I recommend using the JPG if you want to use it on Facebook, as it is
only 26 kB and will therefore not be compressed.

It uses the more generic Pirate Party image rather than the PPI logo as,
personally, I'd rather identify myself with the Pirate movement as a
whole than the current bureaucratic circlejerk of suits around it.

~ Argure