[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:02:21 CEST 2013

my comments are inserted below this text.

On 04/06/2013 11:06 AM, Dario wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> just to bring the pirate public the stand of Croatian Pirate Party.
>
> As some of you know we are in the middle of campaign for EU election.
>
> In between other pirate stuff ,we do promote seculars stands in our
> program.
>
> The post on Facebook invited people to paint a pirate party Croatia symbol
> on the egg. The best egg, with the best painting was send to Croatian
> government.
>
> This could be more seen as a protest and sarcasmthen anything else.
This is simply ridiculous.
The cherry on top of this ridiculousness is the egg-present for your
government. I think this is the exact scale of your "compromise" you as
a party are willing to make in order to "win" this elections.

This is about integrity and capacity - non of which you have in this
campaign. It is sad that you are light years away from resonating with
Croatia's intellectual progressives also, in fact that respectable
community thinks that you are just a joke. Pirate Party of Croatia is
yet another political party, no radical ideas, no pirate ideals at
practice, not opposing the government, nothing new. Just hollow pirate
remixing and waving with the mere difference in (pirate) name to
"oppose" current political parties.

That makes you a perfect tool-political party, also acceptable by/for
current establishment.  PPHR will be used to do the job already set by
current Croatian parties at power.

> Mr. Aleksander, should quote as a whole, so that the reader gets the
> complete
> picture. Taking something out of the context is not a good move when you
> are accusing someone.
>
> Furthermore, the ban on our FB page was issued to him by one of our
> administrators,
> following  the strict rules ,any questionin that regard, should be
> addressed to our
> Court of Honor and not the the general public of PPI.
>
> Mr. Aleksander is welcome to do so, by sending a formal complaint.
This level of insanity in the middle of an important election campaign
is something I have never seen before.
- "Strict rules"?? "issued by one of your administrators" ??
- "to address to Court of Honor" in order to ask/inform myself about the
block on obscure facebook software surveillance machinery?
Because I wrote "Pirate Christian Party", commenting your public Easter
egg religious government sucking-up??

If Croatian government happen to have any brain cells in their heads,
they should override the Croatian constitution and all your democratic
processes you might have and include you and your "strict comrades" in
the parliament right now.

/Aleksandar Blagojević