[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Thomas Bruderer thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch
Mon Apr 8 19:39:00 CEST 2013

Full ACK, Pirates and Religion do not add up at all. The swiss Pirates
are dedicated to a laicistic world view and specifically  we have
position which demands the complete seperation of church and state (no
church taxes, ban on not needed circumcision). However my own position
is a little more extreme than that, which brought as quite some media
attention :) - we are brights - and we should show that!

You are not alone :) I am pretty sure most pirates are at least
agnostic, in our case we have quite some outspoken atheists with strong
opinions!

Welcome to the 21st Century.

Regards,
Thomas,