[pp.int.general] IMPORTANT MATTERS

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Tue Apr 16 00:20:17 CEST 2013

Dear Antonio

I think the Pirate movement would benefit widely from a fork and would
suggest that you, not only to save your sanity but also for the greater
good, start working on the fork right now. I don't belive that anyone
who've read your previous emails about the Prague conference is going to
act just because you've sent yet one more. And I don't think that the
Kazan conference will live up to your expectations. So you might as well
get to work straight away.

Do take heed though, that this list is for the current PPI, so you
should send no more than one letter here inviting people to your fork.
After that I will assume that any other email from you is spam and will
treat it accordingly.

Best of luck with Pirates 2.0!

/Mab