[pp.int.general] International campaign against DRM into HTML5

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:00:31 CEST 2013

2013/4/17 <pirate at valio.ch>

> certainly not
> PP-CH is also organizing against it and I know some PPs at least posted it
> via FB;

glad to know

> to what extend the action is currently organized/coordinated is a
> completely different question. Would you be willing to take the lead?

Rather, I was thinking in trying to elicit from us all in the list some
ideas / arguments and key points to be developed here, in other PP lists
and at every national PP.

This is a serious question and I think we should be ready to face it in all
seriousnes. I mean not only we must inform the public about the facts and
consequences. We should do our best to make the international public
visualize how this issue (a technical question, a TLTR for most people) may
radically change the Web as we know it. This can be a point of no return
for the global communications.