[pp.int.general] International campaign against DRM into HTML5

Daniel danielrr2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:27:53 CEST 2013

What about choosing one or two catchy slogans?

Here's the first ones that came to my mind unterwegs. Sure you can do better!

Say no to Hollywood's Web

Our Web. Not Hollywood's

We love the free Web, not the silly box

Love the web as you know it? Kick goodbye to DRMWeb

DRMWeb mean spoiling the web with everything you loathe from the DVD-world

{your words here}

Daniel