[pp.int.general] International campaign against DRM into HTML5

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:21:36 CEST 2013

Well, this is my first take on the issue. It's meant as an introduction for
the utterly unfamiliar with the mattet (as are most people out there).

https://escueladepirateria.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/dile-adios-a-la-web-que-amas-o-por-que-implementar-drm-en-html5-equivale-exactamente-a-eso/

Any comments are appreciated, welcomed and fed with affection.