[pp.int.general] IMPORTANT MATTERS

Arturo Martinez arturo.martinez at pp-international.net
Wed Apr 17 16:22:02 CEST 2013

A short note on the account of transparency.
Antonio Garcia was elected to PP-ES board with 4 votes
Since there were about 11 candidates for 9 board positions you just
pretty much barely need to be breathing in order to get in.

His position of hatred to PP-CAT is shared by just a small minority of
PP-ES members.
Most of us want to improve the situation at PP-ES, not to destroy PP-CAT

Arturo Martinez

still member of the PP-ES
former member of the CoA
still member of PP-LRJ