[pp.int.general] IMPORTANT MATTERS

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:37:42 CEST 2013

What is the point of broadcasting the lack of internal dialogue to the the
attention of the community outside of this problem ? Looking for 'daddy'
for support ?

Learn to accept eachothers different opinions and start making use of this
quality towards respectfully autonomous functioning. Who outside Spain
gives a damn how you work towards a consensus cq workable coexistance ? As
long as their is a dialogue there is democracy at work. When you say that
you refuse any dialogue about the real issieu here then I can hear a
specific troll telling the truth.

So who is trolling ?

Thank you,

mrNatural