[pp.int.general] Report

Patrick Schiffer patrick.schiffer at piratenpartei-nrw.de
Sat Apr 20 15:21:58 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot for all your energy, Lola.
We do not only fight against corrupt & manipulative or populistic politicians all over the world.
We do not only fight for a free and open Internet.
We do not only fight against repressions, surveillance and fear.

We do not only fight for reforms of copyright.

We also fight against the demons within some heads of our members: mistrust, envy, borders and old thinking.

You've helped us all to make the pirate party a better place. Don't look back in anger :) There is still a lot of work. Take care & stay safe!

Yours sincerely,
pakki

Besten Gruß,
Patrick Schiffer