[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] Pirate Party of Canada and PPI

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Sat Apr 20 17:33:16 CEST 2013

Hopefully Pirate Times will be able to complement PPI in some of the parts
you mentioned. I believe atm that we are expecting too much from too few
people. Basically the PPI consists of all the member countries and people
in those parties but right now it's mostly the board working on the issues
arising. Moving some parts of the expectations away will allow PPI to spend
their time more focused.

So for people that want to discuss and learn from others I invite you to
write a guest-post (or become a part of team) for Pirate Times. E.g.
sharing your campaign strategies in the form of an article would
disseminate info to other parties and bring interesting feedback in the
comments.

The means are there, people just needs to take a more active role instead
of passively waiting for a PPI board to "solve everything".

Kindly,
Josef
---
Organizational Administrator for piratetimes.net

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Travis McCrea <travis.mccrea at pirateparty.ca
> wrote:

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +52 55 48 23 52 83 (text me, if urgent)