[pp.int.general] Official Results from Kazan?

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 22:58:35 CEST 2013

Thomas, please, stop trolling.
But to rise to the bait just one last time (and to make your trolling
clear to everyone)

You 'do not like at all' negative thinking up front. Yet your first
email went straight to an accusation of bullying, followed by a
personal attack, all for asking a question.

Second, you yourself have noted the SAME lack of information, and that
you, with the same information as the remote delegates, have no
knowledge about some of the votes, 2 days on. And yet you find that
'acceptable'?

Thirdly, you seem to imply that I was personally asking you, and only
you, for the results. I was not. I asked the list, because there were
a lot of people there, physically, and could give the results. I did
not. In fact I made no reference to you at all, until you started
trolling (repeatedly) as I knew you would not have the results I was
asking for.

So for you to later claim no hatred, when your immediate response to a
reasonable question is to be negative and shout 'bullying' and
attacking me, and derail the question; that certainly would indicate
that you have a personal issue with me. If so, please keep it to those
lovely tweets you send me, or direct to email again, rather than
cluttering up the list with it. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andrew