[pp.int.general] Official Results from Kazan?

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Tue Apr 23 23:25:33 CEST 2013

Am 23.04.2013 22:58, schrieb Andrew Norton:

> Thomas, please, stop trolling.

I really appreciate your constructiveness.

In my believe the word 'rabere' or better "rabula" does mean a lot to you.

Hence you are not willing to contribute in any positive way: You are no.
3 on a very, very short list which ends in /dev/nul (Keep this as an
honour, there ought to be more.

Best regards

Thomas

P.S.: Any further discussion between us might be u being official
representative of a Pirate Party or via Skype (or so) Bye,
P.P.S.: For others: just to let you know, For some time in my life, not
to long ago, I had had to represent a politic party. The party had been
trolled (on a higher level than this). The trolling consisted of
agitprop, legal fights internally,same externally, formal stuff
involving state elections supervisors.  Guess who had won on all! The
pirate party or the trolls? The trolls got a kick live on television
from the state election supervisor. (Including open laughters from the
audience and some so called opposite parties who had monitors the legal
issues very close.
P.P.P.S.: Too much time wasted here on this list. Sorry for all the good
ones who are willing to participate in a positive and constructive way.