[pp.int.general] Official Results from Kazan?

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:22:53 CEST 2013

Ok, since it seems my initial email was not clear, let me clarify.

Does anyone (*ANYONE*) have a record of the votes cast during the
second day (Sunday) of Kazan. What results are showing in the minutes
page there are sometimes unclear and later on missing entirely.

There has already been one correction made to the minutes, and so it
would be in all our best interests if the vote records were released
ASAP so that all delegates could verify their votes were correctly
recorded, and parties can be sure their delegates voted in accordance
with any instructions they were given.

While I am not doubting anyone's competence, mistakes can and do
happen (and I distinctly remember Sven misreading one country's card
on one occasion, plus the aforementioned correction to Saturday
mornings minutes in the wiki)

Once any potential for mistakes or errors gets ruled out (and any that
were made, solved) the sooner we can close out Kazan, have it be a
done deal, and move forward with the next year.

That was my original email's intent, and I'm sorry if it did not come
across as clear enough.

And the reason I suggest email, is that as a Push medium, everyone
gets it, rather than having to remember to go check if it's just put
on the wiki.

Andrew

On 4/23/2013 12:04 PM, Andrew Norton wrote:
> Does anyone have the official results yet? It's been 48 hours
> since the conference closed and I'm sure I'm not the only one who
> is wondering.
>
> The only thing I've noticed, is that the Board page got updated on
> the wiki, that's the limit of the 'official' notification of
> results so far.
>
> So, Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

- --
Andrew Norton