[pp.int.general] World Intellectual Property Day- Creativity: the next generation

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Thu Apr 25 17:09:08 CEST 2013

 From the weather to the markets to the next big thing in technology or
the arts, we all want to know how the world will look tomorrow.

"What used to be science fiction is now fact. But what’s next? What is
the future beyond the future? What disruptive technology is now just an
idea bouncing around a young engineer’s mind? Who will create the next
online sensation that again changes how we talk to each other? What new
music will emerge from a garage somewhere to rock the world’s dance
floors or unnerve the academy? Who are tomorrow’s great artists and
innovators? How are they working; how do they create? And how will they
get their creations to market in a world where the game changes, almost
daily?"

http://www.wipo.int/ip-outreach/en/ipday/2013/

And a question to them:

Who will be the next offender of intellectual property?

Best Regards