[pp.int.general] Reconstitution of the Court of Arbitration

Thomas Bruderer thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch
Sat Apr 27 14:54:28 CEST 2013

Kara Korsaro,

Last week at the GA I and probably several others have been elected to
the CoA.

The results are not in the minutes, I know Bejamin is elected as well,
but I don't know much beyond that.

We need to constitute soon.

*I need to know:*

* who was eleceted, and their mail adress
* Who I need to contact to get on the CoA mail address
(coa at pp-international.net): I just sent a testmail, maybe someone will
receive it.

*We need to do:*

* Make a first meeting
* make a plan on how this could improved on the next election, so newly
elected judges can start right away if needed
* discuss the procedures
* familiarize with all the relevant rules, especially all changes to the
statutes after Kazan
* take a look if any cases are running, or should be running,
considering that there has been no CoA during the last half year
*
**What we should do:*

* we should elect a President to the CoA (primus inter pares, which is
organizing the CoA)

Regards,
Thomas