[pp.int.general] Separation of Powers as a minimum PP requirement

Rafa Couto rafacouto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:51:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

I disagree with your position. Yours is a bad example nowadays since several
countries have their own launching
codes<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons>.
Inter-country (read group of people) stability is stronger when power is
distributed.

Moreover, the empowerment is a fundamental concept in pirate philosophy and
a great value in order to avoid unfair rules. In my opinion, separation of
power must be an option and should be used by individual parts.

Regards,
Rafa

Rafa Couto
GNU/Linux user #99126 - *http://bit.ly/LC-99126*