[pp.int.general] Separation of Powers as a minimum PP requirement

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:14:10 CEST 2013

Hi Rafa,
my reply contains 2 'answers';
First, I disagree with imposing it (seperation of powers) as a precondition
for membership to the PPI.
Second, I gave an extreme example of where consequences of no seperation of
powers can lead to.
So my point is that there is/should be a reasonable balance between those 2
extremes. And creating an obligation how a pirate party should be organised
for PPI  membership is (also) not a pirate principle (dictating others),
not ?

Pirately,
Anouk