[pp.int.general] Site block lists for all countries

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:04:58 CET 2013

Well. I have the opposite problem with various sites.
It`s impossible for me to access some UK and USA sites because those sites
does have some filters and is impossible to access to see some videos and
sometimes other kind of materials from Argentina.

That is, here in Argentina we do not have filters for those sites, but some
pages from other countries doesn´t allow us to  get access to their content.

Betiel