[pp.int.general] Wikileaks - Stratfor - analysis

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 04:50:55 CET 2013

Hello!

As many of you know 2 weeks ago, just  after Jeremy Hammond has been
sentenced to 10 years of prison, Wikileaks released GiFiles

In those emails there were hundreds of them pointing out that one of the
leaders of movement OTPOR! ("Resistance") was working for Stratfor and
giving out information on activists across the globe.

Here is the newest analysis from Occupy.com (pls follow the links, it is
very important finding)
http://www.occupy.com/article/exposed-globally-renowned-activist-collaborated-intelligence-firm-stratfor

It has been translated and published on PP Serbia website
http://piratska.org/jasno-i-glasno-svetski-poznat-aktivista-saradivao-sa-obavestajnom-firmom-stratfor/

More information about Hammond's trial and findings can be find here>

"For more than a year, I’ve been intensively researching the complete cache
of Stratfor documents in WikiLeaks’ possession. I’ve published two in-depth
articles at WhoWhatWhy using my research, have a third coming out soon
there, and many more in the works."
 http://www.douglaslucas.com/blog/2013/11/21/the-value-of-the-stratfor-leak/

Srdja Popovic first reaction was hilarious, he said "I feel like a Batman
reading this"
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Tema-Dana/420586/Srdja-Popovic-Osecam-se-kao-Betmen-kad-citam-mejlove-Stratfora-o-Otporu

This is how it started (English)
http://english.blic.rs/News/10033/CIA-in-shadow-praised-members-of-Serbian-Resistance

Feel free to share, more of analysis will be published in next days. I am
not convinced we can do much, but what we can to is to expose the truth and
let other activists know about this.

 I published only one article explaining why Wikileaks files are released
http://blog.blic.rs/1110/Wikileaks-oslobodio-drugi-deo-depesa-Stratfor
(more on Twitter, hash #freeHammond)

I really think this is going to change the history of activism.

Articles about this are mushrooming:
http://www.voltairenet.org/article181342.html (French)
http://www.apublica.org/2012/06/revolucao-a-americana/ (Portuguese)

More about private intelligence companies and Project PM
https://blog.ageispolis.net/cyber-intelligence-complex/

I hope in the future we will create more opportunities to meet each other
in person. As far as I realised by now we have similar problems and we
don't talk about them, and don't have opportunity to share.

Jelena / <3

PP RS, formerly PPI board member