[pp.int.general] freedom fight movie

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Dec 26 10:34:47 CET 2013

I watched the movie last night. The way I see it is that the election of
Obama was portrayed as a result of freedom fighting, rather than a part
of the freedom fight itself.

I agree that the Obama administration has hurt 'the freedom fight' more
than it has aided it, but there are two seperate 'themes' of freedom
fight in my opinion. Of course there is some overlap in the 'human
rights' theme, but in my opinion the fight against racism (which is the
theme of the movie) is fundamentally different from the fight for
privacy (which is a large part of our theme as pirates).

Overall I thought that it was a good movie and would recommend to see
it. The main two things I took away from it:

1. It gave me a lot of insight in where the USA and Americans are coming
from with the race issues they deal with.
2. It showed examples of how grassroot movements such as our own worked
and became successful at the time.

$0,02

- Lisa

PS: I linked directly to the yify site, mostly because I like giving
them the credit they deserve for making superior rips. Thanks for all
the suggested alternatives though! ?