[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Feb 18 00:24:14 CET 2013

    Oh and I am aware that just providing a stream which can be watched in a
    flash player will make me burn in hell, so you can leave that out :)

You seem to be misinformed about the doctrines of the Church of Emacs.
We do not believe in a hell separate from Earth.

The problem with exaggerating my statements and criticizing the
exaggerations is that it just doesn't relate to the real issue.  Any
views whatsoever could become wrong when exaggerated and distorted.
That includes mine, and yours, and everyone's.  It might be fun to do
this occasionally, but it doesn't shed light on the real issue.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation