[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Mon Feb 18 02:03:19 CET 2013

On 02/18/2013 12:47 AM, Travis McCrea wrote:
> So to be clear:
> If your speeches were software, they would be non free.
>
> Glad to know where you stand.

Please avoid analogies, in particular erroneous ones.

If Stallman's speech was free software, we would share it with a torrent
and put it on our website where it would be available without Flash or
such thing. And you would argue with us because we would not want to put
it also on Mac/Windows/whatever App Store.