[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Mon Feb 18 12:19:40 CET 2013

Can we please have an official torrent for the ogg version from the
official hosts then?

I'm sure someone else will pirate it and spread it over every medium
available, free, libre, gratis, proprietary, and whatnot...result will be
that everyone will have access anyway, and that is the important thing,
that the message spreads...

All the hosts need to do is keep their promise to RMS and nothing more, but
ASAP please :)

As to those who share afterwards, I'm sure RMS won't sue anyone for
copyright infringement ;)

Pirate regards,
Nuno