[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Feb 18 16:32:42 CET 2013

    If your speeches were software, they would be non free.

If my speeches were software, I would release them under
a free license, because software should be free.
More generally, works meant for users to do practical
jobs with should be free.

However, they are not software.  They are speeches.
They state my opinions.

I don't think works of opinion have to be free.  Do you?

It is clear now that you are not arguing about substance.  You don't
really care about the issues you raise -- you are speaking from simple
personal hostility towards me.  You want to make me look bad, by hook
or by crook, so you create a false appearance of a contradiction by
misrepresenting my views.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation