[pp.int.general] 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:15:50 CET 2013

Thank you Travis for your openess. I understand your point much better now.
What I ment to say with ego versus individual is what you explain here as a
brain virus. I also visiualize it that way. Egoism stands for the reasoning
from solely the self-interest as where individualism stands for taking
account of the other individuals on a equal base. That is the world of
difference that would change the world when understood and practised.

pirately,
mrNatural