[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:02:34 CET 2013

2013/2/24 Zbigniew Łukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com>

> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:54 AM, Travis McCrea <me at travismccrea.com>
> wrote:
> > Let's just remember that the agreement wasn't made between "all pirates"
> it
> > was made between /a pirate party/ and Richard Stallman. If Pirate Parties
> > International or the Pirate Party of Canada made the agreement, I would
> not
> > interfere. I, nor any group I represent, has signed an agreement with
> > Richard Stallman and it's not reasonable to think that I have to uphold
> > agreements that are morally unjust just because some other Pirate Party
> > want's to do it.
>
> From what I understand Richard Stallman does not think anyone outside
> of his hosts to be bound by the agreement - so you are prying open
> doors here.
>
> Z.

True. I wish we, as a collective, could do a better job when it is time to
support somebody who's not only giving us free help and expertise, but is
also trying to live to the highest pirate standards. Besides: Isn't Richard
Stallman the only person in the world (or one of the very few) who doesn't
have any piece of pirated software in any of his electronic devices? If
only for that reason, we should do our best to have him in our side! :)

best wishes,

Daniel