[pp.int.general] 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 18:51:19 CET 2013

It is merely a statistical matter involving mass dynamics.

Of course, applied to the present conditions of the mass, and what they allow for and what not.

They know it as the antagonism between AltPiraten and NeuPiraten, the former activist core and the new and overwhelming in numbers and thus in decision power merely sociological mix. The former has lost majority, the latter are not formed enough to do something sound with theirs... so stupid things happen no democracy knows how to avoid.

Once you get in such a trap... it is very hard, nearly impossible, to get out without external interference.

And of course, the mass media, serving their estalished masters, knew far too well how to exploit al weaknesses to drag PP-DE through the mud at the right moment, for this defeat in Lower Saxony was the best propaganda possible to ruin them for the Federal Elections in september.

And... they knew that in defeating the German PP... they would be doing best to defuse us all.

We should be working much more as a global team.

Antonio.

Antonio.