[pp.int.general] 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Sun Feb 24 23:58:48 CET 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 08:50:07PM +0100, StreetDogg wrote:
> By calling it a "myth" it does not go away. They did not ask "some
> bureaucrat", but the official authorities of at least two states,
> which are responsible for the oversight of public and private
> organisations in regard of data protection. They both consistently
> stated that it's not legal to force members of a party submit
> everything in an online system under their full name, to exercise
> their rights. Additionally some more or less irrelevant bodies have
> stated the same.

ouch. what with the bundestag office that was discussing the possibility
of permitting online assemblies? it may be interpreted as a different
topic, but maybe it can be stretched to become a permanent assembly.

another option could be for all who want to participate in the
permanent assembly to be elected to all formally be board members..
the party with the thousand vorstands!

ok, i get it.. we're deep at legal hacking. oomph.

> Yes, you are talking to a german, and this tone is not helpful for
> the debate in any way.

sorry for the tone.. but the words and the meanings in it are
meant in a profoundly constructive/helpful way.