[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:14:16 CET 2013

Thank you!  Than there are no obstacles really, it was just wrong discourse
that is created. Pirates don't take orders, that is perhaps the problem
with this discussion.

I must say Pirates admire your work. And some kind of agreement certainly
should be made between Pirates and you, I am convinced there is no Pirate
who would gain support with evangelizing licensed software.

Best regards

JJ

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> wrote:

>     Than the question might be if GNU is not that widely accepted how can
> we
>     reach out to broader audience and not breaking the strict, almost
> military,
>      rules explicated here.
>
> I think I see a factually inaccurate assumption here.
>
> Ogg and WebM files can be viewed on most platforms, certainly
> including Windows.  I think Firefox can view them.  These
> formats are not limited to GNU users.
>
> --
> Dr Richard Stallman
> President, Free Software Foundation
> 51 Franklin St
> Boston MA 02110
> USA
> www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
> Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
>   Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call

Jelena Jovanović about.me/cybernaut