[pp.int.general] Can Someone Ban recurrent trolls that do nothing else but trolling?

kenneth at pirata.cat kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Feb 25 03:19:36 CET 2013

I'm rid of other partie's internal issues. Filtering one person doesn't
filter replies.

I already filtered some dumbass, but replies are still there.

I.e. Italian "thread" inside latest thread.

So, as sometime ago the list admins said that they wouldn't allow such a
behaviour, I just ask them to act.