[pp.int.general] Another voting tool: loomio

Dario i at dario.im
Mon Feb 25 12:18:42 CET 2013

I think this one is easy.

Filters must be automatic (admins doesn't control how filter's members are
selected but they can create new ones based on users information or empty
ones where people add themselves) and all the system must be accessible to
any member.

For example, if I'm on a IT workgroup but I want to know how is going
something in Creative/Designer workgroup, I just go to their workgroup page
and look around for the thread, like in mailing lists with public archives
or a forum.

2013/2/25 Zbigniew Łukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com>

> One note on filtering.
>
> In traditional politics there are cases like the one where people were
> directed to a wrong room to make them not vote on something or other
> such dirty tricks.  How can we prevent the admins of the system from
> influencing the voting by for example manipulating the filters?
>
> Z.

Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario