[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:52:15 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Dario <i at dario.im> wrote:

> Documents produced by the party can be also be public, of course, but: Does
> your Freedom of Information Act force you to release even any record the
> party produces? Or only some kind of documents?

As far as I understand it it is only restricted by the privacy laws -
so for example the documents need to be anonymized (because in Poland
party membership is also private information) - but the extend of
required anonymization is not clear.  But there is no difference
between kind of documents - if it is an email or it is a signed
contract or if it is a voice recording (but then you can probably
recognize people by their voice - so in the case of parties this might
be restricted - but for example in the case of local councils the
recordings seem to be public) or what ever - everything can be
requested.

> The point is to pinpoint what was PP-DE fault and find an equilibrium
> between transparency and protection against attacks from other parties.

Maybe we could talk about more concrete examples - would the Der
Spiegel article be different if they did not have access to the
streaming of the GA of PP-DE?  What concrete cases would you like to
make private?