[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:44:39 CET 2013

Twitter, like irc-chat is for people 'suffering' from Attention Deficit
Hyper (Dis?)order. Could that not be the origin of the problem?  What I
ment to say is that it is OK for the people using things like Twitter, but
there is a huge misconception of the 'other' people ever joining this type
of communication. This is a huge psycho-technocratical barriere that is not
(enough) recognized by the former group.
That is the essence of the problem. And this is also a problem of the
society as a whole, technocratia lives, those that can't keep up are the
'natural' loosers. Do pirates care about them ?

Sincerely,
mrNatural