[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Feb 27 14:15:56 CET 2013

Hey PP-IT, while you were busy proclaiming that you are in fact the one
and only pirate party of Italy, Grillo got 25% of the vote on a platform
incorporating the pirate platform. Maybe this should be a wake up call.
Maybe you should spend some time actually being the pirate party of
Italy - something tells me that part of that 25% could well have gone
your way should you have taken less credit for being the pirate party of
Italy and more time living up to your name. Just a thought. Of course,
your best bet is to ignore this message as pointless trolling and carry
on as you have before, agreeing with one another in your nice little
comfortable circle where everyone knows each other. And where you can,
without irony, propose that mumble might be a good way to discuss things
transparently cause everyone who gives a fuck can be online and listen
to people who love to hear themselves speak, or listen back to a
delightful recording to do as much.

Say PPI, why don't we ditch PP-IT and jump onboard the Grillo bandwagon
on the Italian front? Just to set PP-IT a bar to jump over before we
want to hear them talk again. Sounds too good to be adopted as stance by
ppi, sadly.