[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:41:36 CET 2013

On 27 February 2013 14:15,  <thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
> Grillo got 25% of the vote on a platform incorporating the pirate platform.

I don't know where you took these infos. Grillo is not incorporating
pirate platform, Grillo is selling a fascist police state where "you
have nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry about surveillance." He's
selling this mentioning that he'll use those means on corrupted
politicians (think about who is deciding if you are corrupted or not).

I strongly doubt Grillo wants to reform copyright or trademarks: he's
living off the dvds (yes, 12cm plastic discs!) sold on his blog; and
keeping control over his "movimento 5 stelle" by personally owning its
emblem; the "movimento" also lacks any statutes, giving him imperial
rights.

He's against anonymity in communication; he wants to jail anyone
suspected; he's mixed feelings on civil rights (does not want ius
soli, but progressive on bioethical issues); he's strongly
euro-skeptical and asks for a referendum about permanence of italy in
eurozone.