[pp.int.general] Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide > two projects

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:32:47 CET 2013

I just don't understand why people don't seek for help instead, but really.
Depression is light disorder and it can be easily kept controlled.
We have minister of defense here who has much much worse/ more serious
diagnose, but it didn't stop him to become prime minister also! And ofc
this information is still on a rumor level /though I am convinced public
should know about it, sorry for off-topic/.

Maybe the problem is in stigmatizing these people?

Campaign is good thing.  I would love to see it everywhere. Ofc people
suffer but we have to use this all connected world to increase awareness
that they are not alone.

JJ

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Patrick Maechler v/o Valio <pirate at valio.ch