[pp.int.general] Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide > two projects

roberto aka robske evilteddyxl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:05:16 CET 2013

I think this is not purely related to the internet, but to a certain type
of personality. Just look at history and see how many very talented people
committed suicide. Its higher than average.

I think antonio hits it spot on. These people are often not understood by
society, which results in social isolation. And many people can not handle
social isolation. This is a pattern not just related to the internet or the
last years.

- robske/kristi
Op 12 jan. 2013 19:42 schreef "Antonio Garcia" <ningunotro at hotmail.com> het
volgende: